Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pretty in Pink


In the Fall of 2009 I hosted a "Pretty in Pink" Birthday Party for my Goddaughter and her sister. 

Me and the Honored Guests

I thought this would be a great opportunity to show them how much they were loved and for them to know how beautiful they are. They were my "clients." Before anything was planned I went over their house for a "party consultation." The look on their eyes when I asked them what they wanted for their party was PRICELESS! They wanted a color themed party rather than the usual character themed party.

The girls enjoyed a butterfly craft activity, dancing, a soul train line, and great food by a local caterer. I baked sugar cookies and cupcakes sprinkled with pink sprinkles. Those sweets went my FAST!


My Brother aka Party Crasher...At least he wore Pink lol
 It was supposed to be an all girl party, but a party would not be a party without party crashers lol.

Every child deserves to feel special every day, but on this one day I made sure they felt extra special. 

I can't wait to plan my son's 1st Birthday Party this year.

-Excited Mom and Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment